Salida Real Estate Update, Summer 2011
Median Prices (2010) $220,000
Avg. Price/Square foot $170.38
Homes w/acreage median $395,000
# of Sales in 2010 120
Under $250,000 – 84
Buy 1 acre, get 500,000 free!
- Great community & small town atmosphere
- More 14,000 foot peaks than any County in Colorado.
- Some of the best skiing and snowboarding in CO—Monarch Mountain is only 18 miles away.
- Arkansas River runs through downtown—over 100 miles to raft, float, kayak or fish.
- Nice restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, breweries and bars.
- Low taxes—$200,000 house pays about $715/year in property tax.
- Easy access to Front Range—2 hours to Colorado Springs, 3 hours to Denver.
We’ve Moved to 138 North F Street
For those of you that don’t know yet – Colorado Mountain Realty has a new location! We recently bought this building at 138 North F Street in Salida (in between Mama D’s and J Squared fleece). We now have an update, larger space in a better location – stop by and say hi…